Responsive Toggle Value

13»

Comments

• Hi,

thanks for adding that feature.

But now it does not work for my site any longer. I always chose 767px and the menu was completely shown on f.e. iPad, now there comes this nasty Burger icon for opening the menu (not many customer/user of my side do find that button for the menu). I chose 768px, maybe this is the problem? Where could i chose 767? The responsive.css looks a lot different while beeing one file again (before there were two files for responsive-1240 and 900something)

How could i fix it?

Thank you!
  • edited February 2016
    Oh, sorry. Found it by trial & error.

I had to deactived

Sticky Header on tablet > 768px

in Appearance > BeTheme Options > Responsive > General > "Sticky on Tablet"

Everything works, the menu is shown, when i scroll down, the grey menu (I always thought that is the sticky one) appears.

Thank you!!!
  • Does it work for a "Creative header" ? I can not make this "left bar" to stay on smaller than 1200 screens ..
    Thanks.
  • @Serg1140 Next to this option, you have the following information:

"This option does not affect Creative Header"

what means that this option does not work with Creative Header.
  • edited May 2016
    Hi

I need to change the value from 1240px to 1280px how would I do this? So the mobile toggle menu displays. I just cannot seem to find out how to do this.

Thanks
  • @mumford This requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited May 2016
    Hi

I have logged into ThemeForest and it says -

Support

4 months left

For BeTheme

You have 2 licenses for this item. Download.

Please can you help as I really need to get this sorted in the next 30 mins :(

Many Thanks

• @mumford It doesn't matter if you have support or not. Files customization are not included.
    Please read the policy we left you above and you will understand what
    is included into support and what is not. What you ask for is not allowed. So if you want to customize any theme files, you must contact with your developer.
  • Great thanks!
  • Amazing work guys saw this just as i was about to start messing with code, Go muffingroup!
  • Can't find that feature
    Responsive Menu Initial width select (768px - 1240px)
    in Version 16.4. How should I change the responsive.css?
  • HI,
    Update to version 17.2
    You will find this option in theme options>responsive>header