White bar below main nav

There is a white bar between the nav and my first piece of content found here: http://cimux.com/cx/?page_id=1525 im assuming that this is from the background color peeking through. How do I remove?

Comments

• We are not sure what you exactly mean because all we see on your page is "500 Internal Server Error" but we think that you talk about padding for content. While you create/edit page, in "Page options" section you have option called "Content | Remove Padding" that should be turned ON if you want to remove padding.
  • Hi,

I hope you can help me with a few questions.

I might have the same problem as mentioned above on my BE-Theme onepage website: www.netschrijvers.nl. Do you know how I can remove the 'white' space/padding in between the menu and the main content? I cannot find the option: Content | Remove Padding anywhere, unfortunately...

Furthermore, my menu does not work optimally on mobile devices. It is visible, however, when you scroll down it doesn't stick. Since this is a onepage website, you have to scroll all the way up in order to see the menu again. How can I change it in a way that the menu button stays visible at all times? (like on desktop)

Last thing is that if I select a section in the menu on mobile, it scrolls down, but does not show the title of the selected section on top. Instead, the title appears on the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to change this?

Hopefully, I explained these issues well. Thanks you in advance for your time and help.

Kind regards,

Janna
    www.netschrijvers.nl
  • You don't have latest theme version if you don't see this option. So please use below css then:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Content { padding-top: 0 !important; }
    To make menu button sticky on mobile, please turn ON "Menu | Responsive Button | Sticky" option in Theme options > Layout > Menu & Action Bar section.

But the last thing you asked for unfortunately can not be changed.
  • that was the fix! thanks guys.