IE 9 and other IE Versions

I finally got my website up and running - works great in Chrome, Firefox etc.  However, internet explorer is not displaying properly (only realized this when I went to work this morning).  Because of security issues, I am forced to use IE9 at work. The header is displaying very small text (using revolution slider), the body text is below the left column, facebook in the footer is not displaying properly.  It is a complete mess.  Because I have to deal with this website at work and am limited to using only IE9, I really need to get this repaired as soon as possible.  I am not having any other problems with the theme in other browsers, with the exception of Firefox not displaying the facebook widget in the footer correctly.  The website is www.floridaveteransfoundation.org

In order to fix IE 11, I inserted the following which got it to work properly:

<head>

<!-- meta -->
<meta charset="<?php bloginfo( 'charset' ); ?>" />
<meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="IE=edge" >

However, IE9 is a completely different animal.  Any help you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated.  The site works fine with IE11, but I was talking to someone today who indicated that it is too large in IE10.  I've searched all the forums and am not sure what to do.  Please help????

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors in footer section you got. IE is very sensitive of errors and websites should be out of those kind of mistakes. Please fix them first and all should be fine.