Does the "Parallax Section Enabled On Mobile" function works if build using Visual Composer?

Hi Muffingroup,

I imported your demo BeApp and noticed that the parallax effect from the center content of the home page was scrolling beautifully in mobile view. I also noted that the Global function from the "Responsive General" options needs to be enabled for the Parallax Section in order for the parallax effect to be effective and I also noted that the demo was built using Muffin Builder.

I'd like to check whether this same parallax effect on mobile view would serve the same if I build the site using Visual Composer? I'm deciding whether to build my site using Muffin Builder or Visual Composer, and the parallax effect on mobile is important. Ideally, I'd like to build using Visual Composer, but would like to confirm that the parallax effect would show the same as built in Muffin Builder.

Kindly advise,

Comments

• Hi,
    It should works fine as well, but if you want better support in the future and better compability we recommend using the muffin builder. Just make a sample page and place a VC parallax there, then test it on mobile.
    thanks