Style.php is not working

I have static css enabled in the theme options but when I navigate to the style.php page it says it doesnt exist.

Comments

• I can't access the style.php file whether the static css is on or off. None of my custom colors are displaying on the front end of website. I have the theme skin set as custom. I do not have any caching plugins installed either.
  • Hi,

in this case you should contact with hosting provider because this problem is not related with theme. We are pretty sure that your server is not able to open css files with .php extension properly.

Thanks for understanding.
  • No it's not a hosting issue. I am using this theme on another site on the same server and am able to use the style.php.

The only difference is the one that its not working with is using the latest version of the theme.
  • YES, it is! We use latest version on hundred of websites and everything works what means that the problem is on your side only. To be sure we tested it already once again and is fine of course. So the problem must be sorted on server's side.