main menu - sub menu items wrongly displayed

on this site:

the main menu (in the header, not the menu down in the sidebar) - the submenu items doesn't look all that great, text is disappearing "out of box" etc.

is that a bug with the betheme or ??

Comments

• Open css folder, open layout.css file, go to line 380, you see this

/* main menu 2nd level */
    #Top_bar .menu li ul { position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 100%; z-index: 205; margin: 0; display: none; background-image: url(../images/box_shadow.png); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: left top; }

edit to this

/* main menu 2nd level */
    #Top_bar .menu li ul { position: absolute; right: 0px; top: 100%; z-index: 205; margin: 0; display: none; background-image: url(../images/box_shadow.png); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: left top; }

It's done :)
  • Tried instead to insert this to custom CSS (which is - I guess - a better place to insert custom CSS) - but that didn't work at all :-(

1) did I miss some !important or  something to overwrite this via custom CSS instead

and 

2) Why doesn't the theme figure the position of sub menu items out for it self (as in: shouldn't the theme do that ?)...
  • @solsikkehaven We do not recommend to modify any theme files because it is not safe and also you won't be able to make any theme updates in the future. But please explain what exactly you want to do with menu because we do not see anything wrong and have no idea what you mean.
  • ahh. That's because I have added the "Kontakt" menu item also - thereby adjusting the need for alignment of submenu items. Let's just drop it at this stage.

I'll get back if needed.

Thanks.