Visual composer is not working anymore

Hello,

I bought Betheme from Envatomarket and usually got a notification when a new update of the plugins was available.
Now this didn't happen i downloaded the july 2017 update of betheme from the muffingroupwebsite.
And installed the plugin of visual composer after removing the old one.
But now i still cannot use visual composer and create a new page on my website.

Who can help me solve this problem?
My website is: http://vuurkrachtig.nl/

Hoping someone can help me with this,

With kind regard, Mandy

Comments

• Hi,
    is the plugin activated? What do you mean it does not work. Please send some screenshots.
    thanks
  • Sorry about the late respons.
    Yes, plugin was activated, but closer research learned that in the downloaded file the PLUG-IN folder is missing in the betheme folder. 
    We have downloaded several times the update to see if there was a change, but in every files the plug-in-files are just not there. For instance the js_composer.zip, file
    Were can we find an update of the Betheme including the latest plug-in files?

The version on Envatomarket, themeforest is the one we have already downloaded and is not working.

Mandy
  • From version 20.0 you can update the theme from the dashboard of your wordpress, in the betheme tab. Just register the licnese and you can update the theme, install newest plugins and import pre-built websites with sliders. We are not including rev-sliders and plugin updates in the theme package.
    thanks
  • Hello Muffingroup,
    Thank you for your support. I've decided to buy a license for the visual composer.
    I'm not an experienced websitebuilder, and this way it feels easier. 
    It cost me to much energy everytime, to find out how to update a plugin or get it working.

So now i am thinking about also buy the license for the plugin wp layerslider, as i have the same problem there. But if you have an easy solution for updating the wp layerslider plugin, i'm all open for it.

Kind regards, Mandy

• Dear Mandy,
    the plugins that come with the theme can be updated in wordpress dashboard>betheme>install plugins.
    if you are experiencing any trouble we recommend disabling the plugin and then update them.
    If you are using a external license for a plugin the you have to install and update this plugin from dashboard>plugins.
    thanks