Complete Breadcrumbs

Hello, 

Our website currently is showing breadcrumbs, but it seems that it is not all displaying.  For example, if you go to the following URL: http://rwcre.net/construction/projects/  you will see that the breadcrumbs is working perfectly!  Unfortunately after you enter one of those pages, it no longer shows the proper bread crumbs.  Is there some type of setting we can update so that the breadcrumbs, for example, would look like Home > Construction > Projects >{Project_Category} > {Project_Name}

Thank you in advance! 

Comments

• Hi,
    this is because your main portfolio page is not a portoflio page but a normal page with shortcodes. This is why the path is not correct. The main portfolio page can be set in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>portfolio.
    thanks
  • If I change my theme settings than will the design of this page be different?  We dont really want the design to change.  
  • Yes it will change the design but you can recreathe it using the theme options>portoflio options. Just try it on another page.
  • Hello, 

A follow up here..I have the page properly displaying breadcrumbs, but is there a way to change which category is associated with the breadcrumb?  Right now if a portfolio item is in more than one category the breadcrumbs are displaying the category based on alphabetical order.  

Is there anyway of changing that?
  • No sorry there is no possibility to change it.