Real Estate theme idx compatible

I recently purchased the be theme and was quite disappointed after reading the discussion board that they aren't really idx compatible.  I read that a new design is released weekly and was wondering since there is such a demand for real estate site are there any plans to release an idx compatible design or have there been any updates that allow for a recommendation as to what Idx might be compatible with a design.  Being that there are so many designs it would be nice if one was targeted towards real estate. I was really attracted to the overall look and cannot afford the cost of a website developer now.

Comments

• Hi,
    We will take a look at this and see if this is possible to do but we cannot promise anything.
    thanks
  • That would be great! With all that the be theme has to offer you can definitely capitalize on capturing the RE market with an idx compatible site.  Realtors are pretty simple all we need is a home page with a revolution slider on the top , with a search property field below that, and then scroll down below that to an area for communities (3-6) testimonials and  recent blog postings. IDX compatibility is a must so clients and prospects can search. And a footer area where company logo and address go too (required by law).  There are lots of plugins that offer IDX, so you just need to find one that works best with the site and create a simple design around that.  Pages that would be necessary are Home, Communities, Listings, Buyers, Sellers, About, Blog, Contact. 

• I also am aware that there are several WP sites already available, but I have yet to find one i like