Two sidebar menus on one side (underneath)?

Hi, 
i would like to have two menus in the sidebar, but on one side.
is this possible?!
Thanks for answering and 
kind regards
Caro

Comments

• Hi, 
    now there happens some strange thing, when i use only one menu in siddebar. Footer is not foll width anymore. with other pages i can use sidebar without any problem. 
    please take a look: 
    thanks, 
    caro

• Hi,
    you can place a sidebar item in the muffin builer and then add widgets to it. The muffin menu widget will allow you to create two menus.
    thanks
  • Hi! 
    Thanks, that works perfectly. 
    But please take a look at this page: i have no idea, but there is no menu sidebar at all, either muffin menu nor individual menu by WP.
    instead there is this long footer.
    do you know what happens here?
    Thanks and 
    kind regrads
    caro
  • Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!
  • Hi, 
    actually i am using only plugins you recommended. 
    when i search for error with firefox firebug, i can not even find the sidebar.
    i suppose there is something wrong with the settings - and so far associated with theme  -  and i thought i pay for support, that questions like this will be answered. 

thanks
  • You do not search with firebug. This could be caused by third party plugins but does not have to. Please also check if you did not paste any content to the builer or wordpress ediotr with formating.

This is not a theme issue, the errors comes from some other place. Please start from disabling the plugins
  • Hi 
    thanks for your answer. 
    Actually it was this line in content area, which came with your pre-built websites for homepage (where is no sidebar)
    <div style="display: inline-block; border-left: 1px solid #ccced3; text-align: left; ">

i deleted this and now its ok, 
    thanks and best regards