Visual/HTML Toggle Has Dissappeared

Muffin Builder > any Visual Editor block, the Visual/HTML toggle is missing. (See screenshot: http://grab.by/Eiv6 )   This is in all browsers, all pages.  

I just updated to 6.2.  HTML source editing is absolutely critical for me.  If you've removed this feature from the theme - Is there a way that I can add it back in manually? 

Please advise. Thanks, 
--Phil 

Comments

• Hi Phil,

yes, we removed this button because when more then one Visual Editor are visible on page, then wordpress have problem with it and make weird things. So at this moment this button is not available and while future updates we'll see if we can do anything with that. At this moment, you can use "Column" item instead of "Visual Editor" to add html code.
  • Really?   I find that very unfortunate.  I have dozens of pages using hundreds of VE items that I would prefer not to have to convert to Column types. 

That is a serious pain. 
  • edited January 2015
    Where is this functionality controlled in the theme files?   I've not had the problem with "weird things" as you say above.   Can I add this functionality manually? 

I'm comfortable editing theme files, and I acknowledge that you cannot support those customizations. 
  • edited January 2015
    Files responsible for shortcodes are js/scripts.js and functions/theme-shortcodes.php files. But as we wrote, we'll have a look on it soon.

Thanks for understanding!