Trouble hyperlinking

This is my first time here- Hello there! We have modified the Mechanic Layout of the BeTheme.
Q#1
We want to link images or title text from the home page to images on the next page
Where can we add the hyperlink within the frontend editor, is that the correct place to do the linking and how should the hyperlink look?
          home---------subpage ---------------------------   image to link to
http://fear-us.com/makes-and-models-we-service/bulldozer-300x22.jpg (did not work)

Q#2
On IE 10 in Windows Platform the home page opens in browser and immediately jumps to the second section on the page. This behavior does not occur any other browser on Windows platform.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

1. The link you sent did not work and we have no idea what you exactly want to do.

2. You have own map code and that's the problem. If you will remove this map, then everything will be fine. So or remove it or use our map item instead.
  • Let me try to clarify.

We have images that we have uploaded into our media on the dashboard and we want those images to link to a specific page and a specific section of that page.

How do I create sections with specific titles, numbers or reference?

How do I code this into the images (on other pages) to link to a specified section on this other page?

Is there a way to do this in the Link line in the visual editor once the sections have been created?

We want (as an Example) the image of the crane on the homepage under the "We Service Equipment"  section to link to the crane image/section in the "Makes and Models We Service" page. 

Let me know if this is possible and how to go about doing this.
  • We are not sure if we understand but if you want to create something like "one page", then each image must have link with ID and each section on each page must also have own ID. All information about "One page" feature for menu you can read on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#menu but this will work similar for what you need we think.