SEO: Meta Title and Description

Typing my company, Twined Ivy into google....when it pops up the website, this is what you find:

Twined Ivy

www.twinedivy.com/
BeCosmetics | Best WordPress theme for cosmetic stores.

I am not using at plugin's to control SEO stuff, so I am relying on the built in SEO designed in the Betheme-Cosmetics. 

I have updated what I want in two different areas, both of which (in reading discussions and searching myself) sound like it needs to be updated: (not sure which one directly effects google searches etc...

1)Dashboard- Settings-General:
- Title: Twined Ivy | Hair Products for MIXED KIDS with CURLS|2)Dashboard-Appearance-BeTheme Options-
- TagLine: Twined Ivy is a hair product line designed specifically for MIXED KIDS CURLS. Shop now!

2) Dashboard-Apperance-Betheme Options-SEO- General: 
- I don't see title, just META Description, so i changed it here to include title/description (not sure if that is correct):Twined Ivy | Hair Products for MIXED KIDS with CURLS| Do you have a MIXED KID with beautiful curls? Are you at a loss for products for their challenging hair? Visit  our page! Twined Ivy is a hair product line designed specifically for MIXED KIDS CURLS! Shop now!
- Also added Meta Keywords:mixed kids, mixed kids curls, twined ivy, mixed kids with curls, mixed kid hair, biracial hair, curly hair, hair products, curly hair products, kids hair products

Comments

• Hi,
    it is very simple, if you do not use any SEO plugins then go to theme options>SEO and change the meta description. If you use any plugin then disable our SEO options in theme options>SEO and configure it only in the plugin.
    thanks
  • If you read in my original comments, what you just suggested is exactly what I did. That is why I am posting a discussion, but that did not work. Adjusting the SEO in be theme options has been done, yet when i google search my company, it still says be theme...

what else do you suggest I do. I can't have that showing up. 
  • Have you tried clearing your cache? These SEO details take some time to update.