How to make a 1 page full screen?

Hi , another question. Suppose on my homepage I just want 1 full page that is responsize. Like a background and 2 links only, and is full screen so it adapts to like most screen sizes.

So the page will only have 1 youtube video, 2nd column will be a simple text. How do I do this? Use a slider ?

This is the current site now

www.wiggy.co < was thinking of putting the about , contact portions to a separate page while just keeping the video and welcome message above.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Or you will use SECTION item with background image or Revolution Slider. It depends on you. Both have option to create full screen sections.
  • http://wiggy.co/?page_id=102 <<< This is a sample page that I want. I didn't add any padding values yet because I want to know how to do a full screen aside using one of the sliders ( sliders dont look good on mobile )

I have a video to the left and a short text to the right.

I was wondering if there's like an auto function where the footer automatically resizes to the bottom area, so the main content video + text could be centered. Or do I need to use padding on the row?
  • Do you have any example of what you want to do? Because we are still not sure. Maybe you want to do something similar to what we did on http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/moving/ - under menu slider is on the left side but content is on the right. Is this what you want to do?
  • http://wiggy.co/?page_id=137 << I made this using the revolution slider, 1 thing I dont like about sliders is because if mobile it tends to break up.

I wish to do something like this, a full screen background , with just a text and video link. Is it possible using muffin or visual editor?
  • Yes, you can do something similar within Muffin Builder. You can use SECTION item with background image, VIDEO item on the left side and simply COLUMN with text inside on the right side.
  • ahh got it, clicking on the row settings on muffin > page options > style > full screen. 

Ty =)
  • In muffin builder, what is the textblock equivalent?
  • http://wiggy.co/?page_id=162

<<

Is there a way to add social media icons like icon in visual composer or I use shortcodes for it?
    How do you add padding to visual composer add on in muffin builder ?
  • edited February 2015
    Sorry if I have to ask you guys again, please disregard the old message about. I'm using mufin builder >

how do you >

center youtube in 1/1 ?

add social media icons ( do i need to use visual composer add on ) in Add Item ?

2.) Is it possible to use full screen option in visual composer editor ?

• 1. Center youtube? Please show us what you mean because we are not sure.

2. As far as we know VC don't have this option. Only with Muffin Builder this is possible.
  • 1.) In my site www.wiggy.co   , I was able to center it but not sure if this is ideal.

I made three 1/3 columns, each column had a video add on ( both left and right video add ons are empty),

only the middle one has a youtube link.

Wanted to make 1 column for it but it tends to be alligned to the right.

2.) As for full screen , I removed the footer and added these >

#Footer {

display:none;
    }

.section {
        height: auto !important;
    }

3.) Does the counter ( visual composer ) add on work on muffin builder, I want to add social media icons like 4 of them , twitter, facebook , twitch , google plus below the welcome text?
  • 1. Sure, this is great solution :)

2. If this solution works for you then ok but we did not tested it before. Muffin Builder sections have own solutions and it does not work like that. But of course if this make what you need then it is ok.

3. If you ask if it is possible to use VC items in Muffin Builder then it is unfortunately not possible.
  • 1.) Making the 3 columns is a good solution but not always ideal. so if you put >

column                         video                          column , if it works then its good but not I used this code >

.section {
    text-align: center;
    }

3.) [icon_bar icon="icon-gplus" link="link" target="" size=medium" social="gplus"] < I used this shortcode and it works.

• 3) So you meant Icon bar items :) We're glad to hear that you found it yourself.