Suddenly getting a fatal error when visiting portfolio/project pages or trying to update a page

edited October 2017 in Other
Hi,

Just last night my website started showing a fatal error instead of the builder content when clicking into any of my project/portfolio pages.
Link to one of the pages as an example: http://princecustoms.com/portfolio-item/v160-billet-shifter-bushings/

I didn't change any of these pages between the time they were working and the error message appearing.

I spoke with the tech support from my hosting company and they told me to have the theme producers diagnose since the fatal error disappears when Betheme is deactivated. They think it is something with the /content-single-portfolio.php file

Here is the error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/includes/content-single-portfolio.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require() #1 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home2/wad2im0a...', false) #2 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(167): locate_template(Array, true, false) #3 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/single-portfolio.php(67): get_template_part('includes/conten...', 'single-portfoli...') #4 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/home2/wad2im0a...') #5 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home2/wad2im0a...') #6 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home2/wad2im0a...') #7 {main} thrown in /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/includes/content-single-portfolio.php on line 47

Also, I can't update any of my pages. When I click the update button, I get the following fatal error instead of the page being updated with the edits:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php:918 Stack trace: #0 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-portfolio.php(472): mfn_builder_save(2277) #1 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(300): mfn_portfolio_save_data(2277) #2 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/post.php(3510): do_action('save_post', 2277, Object(WP_Post), true) #5 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-includes/post.php(3583): wp_insert_post(Array, false) #6 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-admin/includes/post.php(378): wp_update_post(Array) #7 /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(193): edit_post() #8 {main} thrown in /home2/wad2im0aclkw/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php on line 918

Comments