Popup Maker

I'm using this plugin: https://wppopupmaker.com

I want to create a pop up to open through a click on  "ICON BOX" from "Muffin Builder",

But i'm not able to paste inside "Icon Box"> "Link" that opens the pop up in same window...

I have done with buttons but to link from icon Box i was not able, can you help me with this? thanks.  

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy clearly states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately we cannot be of any help to you.

thanks
  • edited October 2017
    So Muffin... You really need to improve Betheme own modal capabilities... It's a pain to work with modals... such a mistake.

Also, Muffin Builder is very outdated.  So slow to refresh the page editor (all best market hosting services) , nothing really visual and realtime editions like all others best themes and plugins are using nowadays... 

I'm really considering stop working with it. 
    I have at least 10 or more clients that buy the license for your sites, as my indication... 
    Nothing new for the users on the latest updates, only features for Muffin administration purposes.
    it's really sad!
  • its true muffin builder can do better