Move Mobile Menu Icon or Text To Below The Logo

Hello

This is a great theme but a few people looking at the site on mobile said they found the menu confusing (I do not but they do) IS there a way to move the menu icon or text (we changed it to say MENU) so that its displayed below the logo on mobile instead of on the right?

This theme is amazing!!!

Thanks
Brad

Comments

• Hi Brad,

please send us url to your website and we'll see if this is possible with your current settings and code.
  • Thanks for the fast response the site is still in development: www.little-scholars.com all we really want to do is move the mobile menu below the logo rather than beside the logo. I did try to use Ubermenu and it does move the menu there but there is styling issues with that plugin and I would rather just use the default menu.

It is using the Sitter demo and settings.

I really appreciate the help, this theme is amazing!!! I am a big fan of your work, the theme you produce are extremly high quality.

Brad
  • We tried to sort it for you and below css should work (we tested it on our side and works fine):
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
        #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle { top: 60px !important; right: 95px !important; }
        #Top_bar { height: 110px; }
    }
  • Awesome that worked great!

Thanks

Brad