Problems with the responsive version of the website

edited October 2017 in Theme support
Hello, I need help for some problems on mobile versione of www.giudobaldiallestimenti.it

These are the login credentials
URL: www.giudobaldiallestimenti.it/wp-login.php

1a. It is possible to center the words "ITALIANO" and ENGLISH" on the mobile version?

1b. It is possible to have a larger column for the text in the mobile version to decrease the spaces between the words of the text?

2. It is possible to change the color of the dropdown menu for the mobile version? Words are white and not well visibile as you can see for the word "Home"

3. It is possible to know where I can change the mobile menu color because it is white (so not visible

4. In the Home page is not visible the text under the slider before "ultime realizzazioni". There is only a lot of white space.

Comments

• Hi,
    1. Sorry but all the responsive options are not changeable.
    2. The drop down menu colors can be changed in theme options>colors
    3. The side-slide responsive menu colors can be changed in theme options>colors
    4. You have made some customizations and added 300px of padding to both sides, no wonder that in mobile it is not working. Please remove the padding.
    thanks
  • 4. You have made some customizations and added 300px of padding to both sides, no wonder that in mobile it is not working. Please remove the padding.

Could you please explain more?
    Thanks
  • No problem, i understand and almost solved.