Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
Plugins and pre-built website cannot be installed
We bought your theme 1 week ago and tried to install the plugins and demo site needed. We have 2 problems:
1.Although the first 3 plugins (Contact Form 7, Duplicate Post, Force Regenerate Thumbnails) were installed with no problem, for the last 3 (Layer Slider, Slider Revolution, Visual Composer) we got an error that many others have reported in your forums, "Unpacking the package…The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature".
We have read the 4 links you provided to others for this problem. The disk space and memory on the server are both adequate and the system status on the Be Theme Dashboard is beyond OK. Fortunately we were able to find these plugins and were able to upload them via ftp. From what we have read in the forum thought, the problem will probably show up again in the next update. What seems to be the problem?
2. We weren't able to install the "accountant" or "IT" pre-built website we wanted as we get the error "The package could not be unziped.". The weird thing is that the "theme" or "Oculist" pre-built websites were installed without problem. The "accountant" has different file format from the "oculist"?
Unfortunately it isn't a public site, so you can't have access to the dashboard yourselves. Can you tell us what to do? Is it a file format problem?
Thank you in advance!