Subheader and footer background image issue

Dear Be Theme,

I have been trying to adjust background images for the subheader and footer areas on www.IndigoPalmEvents.com, and I seem to have buggered it up on the mobile side of things (looks okay on my desktop). On the mobile About and Gallery pages, the subheader background image (the blue bar) appears above the subheader title (which is a white font now on a wide, light grey "bar"). I just want the page title in white font on a thin blue bar. 

The footer area now has an extra wide blue background image and a lighter blue stripe at the bottom of it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Beaver Shriver

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but we do not see anything like that. Could you maybe add some screenshots?
    thanks
  • Here are a few Gallery page screen shots taken from my phone. Notice the page title, "Gallery" is in a wide grey bar with the thin blue bar above, and the bottom of the page has an extra wide blue bar and a second thin lighter blue bar underneath.
    Thanks!
  • And now the Home page top background image won't display on mobile. Just a big grey bar. Thanks for the help.
  • Hello,
    we checked on all devices and everything is fine, try to delete browser cache on your mobile device or try different browsers,
    http://prntscr.com/h58n3c
    thanks
  • Thanks for the note. I kept tweaking the settings last night and fixed most of the issues. One thing that still seems to keep sticking around is the footer action bar problem on the About, Gallery and Contact pages on mobile (Home page is fine).
    I shortened the text and adjusted padding to fit just "Indigo Palm Events" in the "Call to Action" footer action bar. The old, longer text still appears as does the wider grey bar but just on mobile (I cleared browser cache but it's still showing up).
    Thanks again for your help!
  • All set. Whew! I had to go to each page and "update" even if I hadn't made any edits - the footer text and action bar then reset to appear as intended on mobile. I think I'm "good to go" now.