Move Sub-Menu up

edited November 2017 in Theme support
Hi, 

I am currently working on the website https://wilenopen.ch/.

Now I have the problem, that the Sub-Menu of the Menu-Site "Players" is to far down.

Is there some CSS code, that I can embed or a setting in the Theme-Options to move the Sub-Menu up?
Also, is there a option to make the background of the Sub-Menu transparent, instead of red?

If you want to, I can give you access to the site.

Best regards, 
Dominik

Comments

• Hello,
    please edit the theme options>header&subheader>header and change the minimalist option to 'minimalist without header style'

The background of the submenu cn be changed with css. We will implement this feature in the next update.
    #Top_bar .menu > li ul {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    }
  • Hi,

Thanks for the advise.

The CSS to make the background transparent worked fine.

But the minimalist option didn't work. Maybe because of the large logo i'm using?
    Can I somehow show the menu on the bottom instead in the middle vertically if I can't get the submenu up? Like this it would at least be nearer.

Attached you'll find a screenshot of my settings in the header.

Best regards, Dominik

• Yeah, this is because the logo is so big. You can use the option for log overflow, in theme options>global>logo
    Try that.
  • Thanks, I've changed it and the distance sub-menu ist now okay.

But i have seen, that the menu aligned on top instead of in the middle, and the logo got to big which i couldn't change.

I tried to fix it with some CSS:

img.logo-main.scale-with-grid {
      height: 200px;
    }

.menu-item {
      padding-top: 70px;
    }

.top_bar_left.clearfix {
    padding-top: 30px;
    }

Now it looks the way I want it on the desktop, but on mobile/tablet there are some complications (logo to big, to much space between menu icons in slide-style-menu).

Maybe you can help me with the css code on mobile/tablet? I'm not that profund with responsive css.
  • Nevermind, I could fix it now with some trying. :)
  • Hi, I face the similar issue, how do you fix it?

• www.dnonce.com

How do I reduce the height/ space between the menu and the submenu dropdown?

• Hi @weekhee,

Please do not create duplicate comments, as you have already started a topic regarding this:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/72519/how-to-adjust-the-submenu-distance#latest

Thanks