WPBakery Page Builder and Visual Composer

Hi, 
I have problems with WPBakery Page Builder. It seems to be installed on my WP Theme "Be Theme" but doesn't work at all. I can see the options on WP the Dashboard, but when I am on my web site and try to enable Editor of the Page, it activates but without enabling anything to modify text and images on the page itself.... 

Comments

• HI,
    please make sure that the plugin and theme are up to date. Then disable all plugins except VC and ty to enable it.
    thanks
  • After I understood that your Group's Builder doesn't support Visual Composer with pre-build templates from the theme itself (Be Theme), because, as you say in another answer to me.... 

"all pre-built layouts were built with Muffin Builder tool which is much lighter, easier in use... We can not build those demos with Visual Composer because it’s an additional plugin and in reference to right agreements, we can not force users to use 3rd party plugins. Also, for many users, Visual Composer just doesn’t work right because plugin is quite heavy and requires good hosting service."

... I then ask to you, how can I reset all my Be theme in order to have all "white pages", and menu and so on, so that I can build from scratch with Visual Composer all my site by myself! 

• You can use the database reset plugin to remove everything and return to a clean wordpress installation. If you go to pre-built websites and choose one you will be promped to install this plugin and reset content.