Issues with Google Map, Contact Page Text Color, and Footer

Hi, 

I am using the Detail 3 theme preset. I was having trouble changing the color of the text on my contact page from grey to white. It won't seem to change no matter what I do in the Theme Options panel. I wasn't sure what option controls the text color on this page. I also had a question about the embedded Google Maps on this page, for some reason even when I change the long + lat of the map it won't load the map and gives me an "Oops something went wrong every time. Lastly, I see that the footer is the same on every page, but how do I go about editing it? I couldn't find anything regarding editing the text and photos given to me in the preset. Thank you for your time!

Sam Taylor

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Go to this links regarding maps:
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/33969/google-maps-not-working#latest
    thanks
  • The link to the page I was having color problems with was: http://itsawrapva.com/contact/ 

The tip you gave for the GoogleMap worked!! Thanks so much. 
  • Just edit the section and in the section styles select 'dark'.
    It will make the text white in that section.
    thanks
  • For some reason when I did that it changed everything except the Opening hours to white. Lastly, I mentioned a question about how to edit the footer of the website. Where is the section to edit the footer of the site? I was having trouble locating it.
  • Yes, the footer can be edited in appaerance>widgets. There you will find the widgets used in the footer.

The opening hours is in fact broken when it comes to dark. We will update this in the next patch that will be realsed on monday.
  • Hi I just wanted to give an updated on the issue. I did the update that was given on Monday, but it didn't change any of the text even though the dark setting was chosen. So I manually coded it all white. The only thing I can't seem to change is the Title of the widget. I can't code anything around it because it only accepts text. So I wanted to see what you guys suggest. You can check it out with the link I sent previously. 
  • You can use this custom css
    .dark .opening_hours, .dark .opening_hours h3 {
    color: #fff !important;
    }