MARKETING demo doesnt work

Hi I got a small problem, I wanted to setup Marketing demo up and I ve followed all instruction on how to set it up it worked but only for a moment and now theme just came back to standard and I cant see Marketing anymore , any idea what happened ? Ive  tried to redoit again but it doesnt work.

Comments

• Wow, first time we hear about something like that. Sounds like your database has been cleared or go back to previous version. But to be honest we have no idea what could be the issue. Do you have any message while you try to import Be|Marketing demo? Or what happen exactly? Because above explanation don't say anything to us.
  • No I did no get any message.should i just clear out and reintall the theme?
  • This could be the right step so you can definitely do it.
  • Thats what i did and it seems that its working fine now, time to set it up correctly now :)  ( so its means I will probably get back to you guys soon :D)
  • just a small question ( most probably stupid) .

I want to modify images in this demo , ot keep it simple I will keep the names as they are , but do I need to only reupload those couple of images from the Media Library or do i need to download all the images from the server and change all of their sizes and formats, as of course, as for example we have "home_marketing_colors" in all different sizes and so on , will those sizes be automatically recreated ? hope you get what I mean :D
  • plus how can i change the brown color which appears when page is loading , as i cant find it , in the theme color settings it is not there as ive changed all hte colors but this one is still there for a short moment when the page is loading ?
  • As far as we know, images probably won't be automatically re-created. You probably must choose this longer way to do it properly.

About brown color, please send us url to your website because we have no idea what color you mean exactly.
  • 1. most probably yes as then it will work properly on all devices.

gauge.watch  

when the page is loading for a moment you see brown color and then after you get dark image with wristwatch.
  • As we see, this brown color is background color of section. To change this color, please edit "Section" and select the color you want.
  • edited February 2015
    ok , but where can a locate "Section" ?  is it in Appearance  _ Editor _ ??  ( sorry for lame questions but I was not using WP for a long time ) 
  • Section item is part of Muffin Builder. More info about that you can read on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#section
  • OK , perfect thank you , now this seems to be quite powerful , great job guys with the Muffin builder !