Elements not appearing after adding animation to them in muffin builder

Hello 
i was building a website for the client but whenever i am trying to give animation the elements don't appear for muffin builder 

please check it's the countdown element on top and text element below 

Comments

• Hi,
    were you adding the animation in the muffin builder? Please disable all plugins, one of them could interrupt it.
    thanks
  • there are only the plugins which are recommended by you are installed and i tried to disable all and nothing happened 

i added a temporary fix and set the opacity to one with important clause but the timer has animation and we cannot disable it and hence it remains hidden

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I already paid someone to fix the issue you guys are horrible giving support 
    -Not using Betheme anymore for future clients 
  • Bryan, this is the owner of A La Carte Solutions. The above message is NOT from me. That was a developer we fired. We are needing to find out how to manually update the theme and the plugins on this one and others where support has expired. We LOVE your theme but have major issues with SEO being detectable and then updates for the plugins which came with your theme. I have even purchased the wp Bakery plugin to see if we can update it better with a paid version? Please let me know the information needed to get our be theme websites updated asap.

Thank you,

Kym Johns
    A La Carte Solutions
    Owner
    409-782-9750
  • Hi,
    To update the theme manually, you have to download the package from the Themeforest first.
    Then, connect via the FTP to your server and remove the BeTheme package completely (please make a backup first) and upload the new BeTheme files into your server.
    All of your theme settings and content are stored in the database, so you will not lose them.
    Thanks