Rev slider does not show up anymore

Hello,

My client's revolution slider does not show up anymore on his BeTheme page. This happened over one night and I cannot get it fixed. When I add code, instead of the item slider, it somehow seems broken? But why and how? Some kind lost here. I added a new one, but BeTheme does not selects this one when I save the page... It concerns: https://www.bureaugroot.nl

Anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Arjan

Comments

• edited January 2018
    It does seem to load on a desktop. I have emptied my cache of Safari. But it does not load on a cell phone (Samsung S7 Edge or IPhone 7). I do have Imagify (disabled now) and WP Rocket.
  • Hi,
    since it happened over one night please disable all plugins and wipe cache clean on the browsers. Maybe a plugin is causing this, or somebody was messing around with the slider options and turned off the slider on mobile devices ;)
    thanks
  • That did not work, but after research I do think the page is corrupt. To be continued.
  • edited January 2018
    Why is Revolution Slider not activated in BeTheme? I do not see any activation either, unless I pay for it? Because I do need a update..
  • It's getting anoyed :( I do not see it on a cell phone. No slider there, but on desktop yes.
  • Ok. I have installed Slider WD. Work in progress.
  • Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it. If you want, you can read more details about this on Envato forum:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/dont-work-my-purchase-code-stardust-w-revolution-slider/186285

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

P.S. Not found message means that you didn't watched our instructional video nor read any of Announcements where this has been explained. You simply didn't imported slider and that's why got this message :)

Thanks!