Header loads late

Hi

I have made a Website for a friend, now we've discovered an issue with the header.
When a new page loads, the header loads later than the content and then the content «jumps» down.

The website is wanderlust-verlag.ch and you can find a video where you can see the issue here.

I have selected the headerstyle «Classic» and «Minimalistic ON». 
I'm also using an Action Button in the Header and have turned Breadcrums, Subheader etc. off.

My WordPress- and BeTheme-versions are both up-to-date.
Also I've inserted the following own CSS regarding the header:

.button_label {
  font-weight: 400 !important;
  font-variant: small-caps !important; 
}

a.button.action_button {
  color: #000 !important;
  background-color: #f2f2f2 !important;
}

@media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
  .top_bar_right {
    display: none;
  }
}

I can give you an temporary Admin access to the account if necessary, if you can give me the information where I can submit the password and username.

Comments

• Hi,
    this is how the script loads, it may be because of plugins or additional scripts. Please disable all plugins and check again. other than that, there is no sollution. You would have to use a pre-loader plugin of some sort.
    thanks
  • Thanks for the reply. Disableing the plugins showed no effect, but there is a little improvement after I've installed the plugin a3 Lazy Load. However, the effect still shows up around 50% of the time. Do you know another good pre-load plugin that migt help?
  • Sorry but we did not test any plugins of that kind and cannot really suggest any.
    thanks