Issue to show my posts on the home page

Hello,
I would like to show 3 posts at a time on my home page, with the possibility to scroll the posts if I have more. Usually, this is called a pagination in the item design of the widget provided with your BeTheme. But actually, it seems it does not work on the home page...
Or did I miss something?
Thank you and kind regards.

Comments

• Hi,
    you can use the blog item from the Muffin Builder to achieve this:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/shortcodes/loops/#blog-item
    thanks
  • Hi and Thanks

I tried to use the following
    [blog_slider title="" count="50" category="" category_multi="" more="" style="flat"]
    I thought the slider could resize the thumbnails so they are all of the same size but this is not the case.
    Therefore my posts are not aligned.
    How should I managed that ?

See it here: www.iconyl.ch/test#news or www.iconyl.ch/fr/test#news

Thank you
  • Meanwhile, the offshore developper fixed it through CSS it seems. But I was under the impression the theme should do it itself
  • Hi,
    they look the same to me, http://prntscr.com/i93jdk
    Are we talking about the same thing?
    thanks
  • Yes they are the same but that's because our offshore developper fixed it with CSS (I think). But previously they were not aligned because the images are of different sizes.
    Therefore my question: isn't it up to the blog-slider to adjust and align the thumbnails automatically?
    Thank you
  • check it here: www.iconyl.ch
  • No, the images are taken from the posts featured images so they could be different sizes.

There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display.

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks