change white text in forms to black

Whenever forms or search boxes are on my site the default text is set to white so the text is unreadable on a white page. Where do I change it in the theme to black ? 

please see example. try to type in the location box. this happens to all forms on the site

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
  • I never asked for support for another extension. What I wanted to find out is where the CSS is controlled. With much hassle and digging and having an expert look at the website I found out the the CSS is controlled  in the theme options -> colors -> forms. I am a little disappointed that I had to pay an expert to tell me where in the theme to look when support could have easily guided me to look in theme options -> colors -> forms.
  • edited February 2018
    Hey, we are sorry, you are right. We should have gave you the path to theme colors. We thought you meant a third party plugin and we rejected the possibility of the theme options working with it.