Image sizes and sources

Hi there,

I thought I saw an guide to image size blog post, manual section or maybe even support entry somewhere in BeTheme. I can't find it anymore. Could you point me in the direction should anything like this exists.

If not, I'd like to know what image the different items are loading.

- Image Gallery: I can select the size e.g. thumbnail, medium, large

How about:
- Sliding box
- Feature box
- Blog slider
- Featured image on blog-page vs. single post page, related posts section etc.

Any chance the Theme will pull the smaller sized image automatically. I know the max sizes when the website is displayed. I would now like to size the images accordingly.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    some of our items uses the original images and resizes it. For rest images like blog, read this tutorial:
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display.

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • edited February 2018
    Is there also a setting to change the header picture size?
  • Bahlramir
    The header picture is a background so you can only change the background-size property (auto,contain,cover...) It depends is your are using a header bg or a subheader bg. Send a link.