The old filler text gets displayed in the blog overview

Hey folks,

I started a blog on a site built with the betheme. I took a blog site template and changed it to my needs. On my Site "Blog" i used the "Blog"-item to show all my blog-articles. There i have the problem that the title of the blog entry doesnt get displayed and the description is the old filler text "Lorem ipsum". I changed every section in the blog article so i dont know where to change the description text.
https://ibb.co/hZEdGS

Greetings from Frankfurt
Flo

Comments

• HI,
    this is not correct, the main blog page should be blank, with no items or content inside.
    Go to settings>reading and set the default posts page to your blog page and they will generate automatically.
    The blog item is only a feature to show blog posts on other pages, not to create the default blog.

The lorem ipsum  is the excerpt, please edit the field. TO do this, edit the page and find the excerpt field on the bottom of the page, if you do not see it, you will need to enable this in the screen options (top right corner of the page edit) thanks
  • Hi,

perfect! Thank you so much - now i can edit the description but the title doesn't get displayed anyway. I read somewhere that muffin builder overwrites the wordpress intern settings, so also the title? Where do i have to write the title in, that it gets displayed in the blog overview?

Greetings
    Flo
  • The theme does not overwrite anything. The titles can be managed thru wordpress>posts
    Please send us a link to your blog page and explain which title do you mean.
    thanks