No Cover on Post Page

Hello,

In my post pages, the cover is taking all the space from the top. Here's a example: http://vivaoconforto.com.br/phasellus-sagittis-eget/

Comments

• Hi,
    we see that you made css changes to the header, please remove them, go to theme options>header&subheader>header and change the header style, also check if there are no transparency options in theme options>global>general.
    thanks
  • In global>general no option is marked to be transparent.

I checked my CSS and nothing seems to be the cause. 

This is my custom css:

h2.entry-title { font-size: 180%; line-height: 120%; }

.widget h4 { font-size: 23px; font-weight: 400; }

#Footer .footer_copy { border-top: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); }

.post-footer .button-love a.mfn-love i {
    color: #FF66B2 !important;
    }

#back_to_top {
    background: #D6CB00 !important;
    color: #FFF !important;
    }

.header-simple #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle {
        display: none;
    }

#Top_bar #logo {
        height: 250px !important;
        padding: 0px 0px 0px 420px;
    }

body:not(.template-slider) #Header {
        min-height: 350px;
    }

.style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a {
    font-size:20px !important;
    }
  • Okay but what exactly do you want to achieve, if you want a normal header with a background then change the header style.
    thanks
  • I changed the header style to Simple, as I tried all of the options but what happens is: either the logo is over the sliders or it is in a big white box. 

I just want the header to be transparent, my logo in the center and the cover I uploaded on the theme options to appear behind the logo. It was like that before, but suddenly it was wrong again but now I am not being able to correct.
  • Hi,
    you have used soem css to modify this page which is not completly needed.
    To have the logo centered please choose the split header style, this is the only sollution.
    If you want to make the header transparent then choose the transparecy option in theme options>global>general.
    thanks
  • Ok, this helped a little. I still have to use CSS to enlarge the logo, tho. 

My problem is: there is an option to upload a cover, wich originally was below the top bar. I just need to put it back. The cover is only showing up in the homepage.

Take a post page, for example. The featured image is taking all the top space, no sign of the cover. 

• Ok, I inspected my site and this is what I discovered:

- The cover area, which is the header area also, is 300px tall in the front page. But, when you go to a post page, it goes to 0px. That is the problem.
  • I modified the CSS code I had:

min-height: 300px;
    }

to

height: 300px;
    }

So now I always have the cover space intact. BUT the cover image source was supposed to be the image I uploaded. Instead, the cover is taking the post's featured image and duplicating it to the cover area. 

• edited February 2018
    Geez, what a snowball.

Now I have discovered that while writing a post, I can deselect the header image, which allows the blog to show the cover image I've chosen in theme options. 

The problem is that even tho I select a subheader image to the post, it goes dark. 

Conclusion:

In the post editing page, if I select a header image, it will be shown in the cover and subheader's space. 

If I select only the subheader, It goes dark and I get to see my cover again.
  • Okay I see that you have managed to put a background in the header and also in the subheader.
    What would you like to do now because to be honest we got kinda lost in this.
  • Yes, i did it. The problem is that on a post page, I am having the post's featured image also shown in the subheader area :( so its duplicated. 

Why the image on the front page wont appear in other pages? That is the problem.

I tried almost everything, but I dont know if its an option or a misconfiguration. 
  • Would you like me to post snaps here? Would it help?
  • No, it will not be necessary.
    1. On normal pages you set the featured image which will be the header image, and the subheader image which will ofcourse be the subheader image.
    2. On posts, the featured image does show in the header but to have another image in the header you can set the header image in page options. The subheader images does the same as in normal pages.

There is also the opacity option in theme options>subheader.
    thanks
  • edited February 2018
    I am still stuck.
    This is the error: The header image uploaded in the post's page is being displayed over my cover.

On the post editing page, we have Featured Image, Header Image and Subheader Image. Uploading an image to the header will display it in the cover and header spaces.

So I am stuck between uploading a header image, but it shows up in 2 spaces, over the cover I upload in the theme options; or I leave it blank and have my cover displaying normal.

• edited February 2018
    http://imgur.com/a/BNezB a print screen I couldnt insert here
  • Okay so you would like to have one image that would be behind the logo and the subheader?
    Because what you show right now does work correctly.
    We just would like to know, how would you like it to look like.
  • edited February 2018
    In Theme Options I can upload a header background (cover), right? It is supposed to appear in the header section, in every page.

The problem is that when I create a post and set a header image, it duplicates it to the Intro area and the header area, also. 

It is not meant to substitute the header background I have set before.

You can access a post and see that the same image appears twice. 
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I've just sent the email.

Thank you
  • So it was all your custom css because the header image is not shown then the intro header style is selected for the post, this is how it looks without the css:
    thanks
  • edited February 2018
    So does it means that either I have the header image or I have an intro image? I cant have both?

And even selecting the Split Menu Semitransparent, why does the header doesn't have an background color?

EDIT: I added to the CSS

#Header {
        height: 250px;
    background-color: #FFF;
    }

It solved my problem.
  • BeTheme is a great theme, but its too "locked".

I am having the same freaking problem!!!!!!

I have set this CSS:

#Header {
        height: 250px;
        background-image: url(wp-content/uploads/2018/02/testebanner.jpg);  
    }

Even if I put the image through CSS the freaking header overplace it with the post's intro image.

How can I solve this? Seriously, I had enough already
  • Hey,
    but your CSS is working, http://prntscr.com/ijtn01
    Try adding !important to your css or clear cache.
    thanks
  • Yeah but what about the image I've set? It only displays in my homepage
  • This is because you have not set the full link to the image:
    http://prntscr.com/ik03lr
    cheers
  • So simple....

Thannks!!