logo stuff

Hi I have couple of issue to kick in

first see attached file I would like to have logo exactly like example.jpg attached how can I do that. Also I would like to increase height and width of logo how could I do that.  click for an image attachment http://postimg.org/image/d2jfsimg3/

2 issue I am having is how do I point home page to church page as I have tried changing values in Menu it still going to default blog page. When I type in kingofkingse7.com

3 how do I point logo to home page when you click on it as this stage it is not clickable. see kingofkingse7.com

Many thanks

Comments

• Hi,

1. This can be done with some css:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {
    #Top_bar #logo {
        height: 160px;
        left: 0;
        padding: 0;
        position: absolute;
        top: -20px;
    }
    #Top_bar .menu_wrapper {
        margin-left: 250px;
    }
    }
    but before you will do it, you must remove your custom css which is below:
    #Top_bar #logo img {
        max-width: 190px;
    }
    2. Don't know what you mean. You don't know where to change menu items or what?

3. If you want logo to be link to homepage, please activate "Logo link" option in Theme options > Layout > General section.
  • edited February 2015
    2. When we are typing the website name which is kingofkingse7.com it should open church page directly right but it is opening blog page instead. How do I make Church page to my home page.

Regards
  • edited February 2015
    1. This can be done with some css:which files should i add is that responsive 1240.css
    @media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {
    #Top_bar #logo {
        height: 160px;
        left: 0;
        padding: 0;
        position: absolute;
        top: -20px;
    }
    #Top_bar .menu_wrapper {
        margin-left: 250px;
    }

• 1. Each css should be pasted in Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section. But as we mentioned, before that you must remove your own css that we mentioned above.

2. This is default wordpress option and all homepage and blog page can be setup in Settings > Reading section.