Content Link Shortcode

Hi Muffin,
Can you please advise how to change the "hovering" color on this shortcode? I looked at the documentation and found these attributes (icon, link, target, class, and download),  but cant seem to find a way to change the hover color. I also looked at Theme Options/Shortcode/Content Link-Icon Color, but couldn't find a color field for the hover. Thanks again!

Comments

• Hi,
    you will find it in theme options>colors>shortcodes.
    thanks
  • As I said, I already tried that...
    I changed the field "Content Link - Icon Color", but that just changes the color for the whole thing. I ONLY want to change the hover color for the icon. Can you help?
  • Please send a link to this page and point to the element.
    thanks
  • I will send it to you in a private message. Thanks!
  • Where exactly can we find those content links? On what page?
  • I sent you a private email about it. I explained exactly where they can be found on the homepage. Not sure why it takes more than 3 days to find out the answer for this...?
  • The forum support and mail support are different departments, it will take longer. Please explain it here, it will be faster.
    thanks
  • I already explain it!!!!! We had an email thread going on and you just decide not to reply. This is sooooo frustrating to get support from you. And you are asking me to send you link in here, where I DO NOT want to make my project public. 

I already explained to you what I want. You have a shortcode named "Content Link" and I want to change the hover color.

You said: Go to theme options/colors/shortcodes

I told you: I already did that. I  changed the field "Content Link - Icon Color", but that just changes the color for the whole thing. I ONLY want to change the hover color for the icon. 

Not sure what else you want me to tell you anyway. It is very clear what I need.

• By the way, today is March 8. I wrote this 4 days before on March 4th. Its taking over 4 days for you to tell me how to change the hover color of a shortcode element. Customer Support?
  • We are very sorry, we only wanted for you to tell us where the link is located, on which page exactly. You do not need to explaain the issue or send links.

You can use this custom css, it will work with every content link:
    .content_link:hover span i {
    color:red !important;
    }
    thanks