Assistance please

Hi
I just purchased BeTheme and I'm trying to edit the pages with WPBakery Page Builder/Frontend editor and it says I need a license.
Is this the same as the Muffin builder and isn't that included in my purchase? I'm a novice at this so I don't have too much experience in editing pages. I'm using the Artist 2 template. Please guide me in the right direction as to how I should proceed. Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    all the pages are built with the Muffin Builder and not the VC plugin.

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it. If you want, you can read more details about this on Envato forum:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/dont-work-my-purchase-code-stardust-w-revolution-slider/186285

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

Thanks!