bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü

Placing featured image above post title

I'd like for the featured image to display above, rather than below the Post title for my blog posts, how can i achieve this? 

Thanks!
Derek

Comments

• Hi Derek,

unfortunately this is not possible because for that must be rebuilt structure of post files so css won't help in this case.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited March 2015
    thanks that pointed me in the right direciton. i created a child theme with the modified post file. 

Not sure if this needs a separate discussion but is there a way to disable the zoom on the featured image while keeping the featured image responsive? 
  • This post is fine of course. Zoom for image can be turned off in Theme options > Getting started > Blog section :)
  • odd was having an issue wherer turning that feature off was doing some wierd things, but it looks like it was a specific post, so that works thanks! 

is it possible to also keep the featured image from sliding up on mouseover? 

i feel like if there is a way that it would do it for all and not just the featured image, which if that is the case is there something i could do in php to shut it off for featured image only? 

Thanks!
  • Yes, this is also possible. To remove this effect, please use below css:
    .image_frame .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { top: 0 !important; }
  • Sweet thanks so much! Your team's support is amazing btw!
  • We're glad to hear that ;) And it's great to know that we could be helpful.