Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
Highlight Current Category
I use the Filters (show only categories) as the main navigation for my portfolio website, for which I use the blog (not the portfolio post types). I really like the jQuery filtering inline, but unfortunately, this doesn't give the option to get back from one single post to the previous category selected (as being inline, there is no actual URL for it). I gave it up for the normal filtering that just takes you to a new page (website/category), this way I can give the user the option to get back to the category previously selected. But the problem is that in the code of the normal filtering, there is no .css class for the current category and I would like to highlight of course in the filters navigation the category he's currently in.
I use for navigation the Filters/Categories: ALL , WEB DESIGN, BRANDING, PRINTS, ILLUSTRATIONS...etc1) - in jQuery filtering i have the <li class="current-cat"> - but of course, since it's done in-line, I'm missing an actual URL so I just can't give the users the option to get back to their selected category2) - in normal filtering i don't have the "current-cat" .css class, but I have the URL
I would find it normal to be able to have the Current Category available as well on the normal filtering, so I can show the users the category they are in.
Any tweaks for this?
Thank you so much!
Actually, I did found a tweak, for the jQuery Filtering - I just added the snippet to show the categories in the single post as well ... but if a user returns to the category "2"- let's say, by clicking on it..it just takes him to website/category2
- this making all other filters to filter in-line inside the "category2"..so practicallly, all other filters (cat3,4,5) will just filter inline inside "cat2" , even "ALL" will just filter inside "cat2" ..which makes it not such a good tweak - so my only solution is to use the normal filtering, goining to new pages for every click...but I just need to have the "current-category" class so I can highlight it :) - any ideas for this? Thank you!