404 , when page, builded in visual composer, have pudlished

hello! my problem consist of 2 punkts: 
1. when i had done my page in Visual Composer, saved and published - i have seen article on the main page, but when i have clicked on this  - i see "404 not found". What's wrong?
Can i buy and use apps for visual composer, as this plugin included in BeTheme? 

Comments

• Hi,

1. 404 errors is not related with theme. This problem is always related with .htaccess file on server side. Please go to Settings > Permalinks, click "Save changes" button and check if this helps. If not, then please try to work with default permalinks instead.

2. What apps you mean? Please explain.

Thanks!
  • Hi, I've the same problem.
    I created a new page and I placed some content using the muffin builder.
    If I check the page, I get a 404 not found error.
    If I use the default permalink, it works. If I change it, it stops to work.
    I never had this problem with other templates (and using the same plugins)
    There's something I can check?
  • @web4people In this case you should contact with server administrator because sounds like something is wrong with .htaccess. Before this please also deactivate all plugins to be sure that the problem is not related with them.
  • hey guys, thanks! 
    I am the server administrator and this time, I did a huge mistake, as I forgot an apache directive ;)
    Yesterday, when I checked, I missed the "AllowOverride all"... 
    After deleting and reinstalling WP, I noticed that, so I double checked every line against a working WP, and I discovered the missing line.

Maybe this could help other people with the same problem.

As I noticed an updated Be Theme, I'll reinstall everything, just to have the latest one installed.

Thanks again!
  • Thanks a lot for the explanation :)