Default Translation Fonts and Logo
I will need one default font for Khmer language. How do I add it in Them option as I can see it only allows one font selection?
All theme texts except headings and menu
Main Menu Font
Big Headings Font
H1, H2, H3 & H4 headings
Small Headings Font
H5 & H6 headings
1. How do I assign Khmer fonts to the above, so all my translation will show font face as expected like English?
2. I also want the translation shown only to the language selection (Kh), but after I translated everything in Theme Option 'Translate', it is all now shown in Khmer?!
3. How can I set to show English if Khmer translation is not provided? I can see the 'Latest Posts' is not shown in Khmer if I don't provide translation.
4. How do we put a bigger logo as the space there is so small - it's ok when scroll and stick to be that small? And can we have 2 different logos in English and Khmer?
5. Can we put the flag to select the translation with the menu if we choose 'Simple' in Header Style?
If you can't see the content, plz login: user and pass: demo