Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Default Translation Fonts and Logo

edited July 2014 in Theme support
Hello,
I will need one default font for Khmer language. How do I add it in Them option as I can see it only allows one font selection?
Content Font
All theme texts except headings and menu

Main Menu Font
Header menu

Big Headings Font
H1, H2, H3 & H4 headings

Small Headings Font
H5 & H6 headings

1. How do I assign Khmer fonts to the above, so all my translation will show font face as expected like English?
2. I also want the translation shown only to the language selection (Kh), but after I translated everything in Theme Option 'Translate', it is all now shown in Khmer?!
3. How can I set to show English if Khmer translation is not provided? I can see the 'Latest Posts' is not shown in Khmer if I don't provide translation.
4. How do we put a bigger logo as the space there is so small - it's ok when scroll and stick to be that small? And can we have 2 different logos in English and Khmer?
5. Can we put the flag to select the translation with the menu if we choose 'Simple' in Header Style?

If you can't see the content, plz login: user and pass: demo

Comments