Double Logo and Menu Unresponsivess

edited March 2015 in Other
Hi, I just updated my theme and after that Header got all wrong! Logo got doubled and menu is unresponsive in mobiles! Please help me as soon as possible! My website is www.CiniTube.com I tried removing logo and re-added it...but still it showing like that! :(

*Update - Think Both Main Logo & Sticky Logo are side by side! and also when someone scroll down...Sticky menu is like broken! Disabled all plugins but still problem exists! :(

Comments

• Hi,

as we see, logo is only once. And menu works fine under responsive mode as well. Does it mean that you sorted this already?
  • Please Checkout the below mentioned Attachment and I just activated the Sticky Header! Please Re-Cjeck...I did nothing and the problem is still there! :( 
  • We have checked this already as this is how it looks like on our side http://pbrd.co/1BiqFM6

We checked on 4 different computers in different browsers (IE, Opera, Chrome, FF, Safari).
  • edited March 2015
    But for me...its showing like that! :O Should i send you its login details? can you please check it on your end and let me know pls! 

Update - Many of my visitors still getting that problem, even from many other locations! Please...Help Me Out ASAP!! 

Update 2 - Can you please change your proxy using some extinction or plugin and check my website pls! i did the same by a frnd's reference...even then also the same problem comes up and when i open it in Inspect Element then i see one "main Logo" and "Sticky Logo" side by side in it! 

Update 3 (Screenshot) 
  • You have CSS cached somewhere on your side. We have tested it already on 4 different computers, ipad and iphone and on all devices in all browsers looks fine. So the problem is related with cache on your side. We also recommend to deactivate all your extra plugins and clear cache because you got it on wordpress side as well. We are 100% sure that those logos do not appear. This is how it looks like originally http://pbrd.co/1wTmFSw
  • Just checked it in a local cafe and still that prob exists and also my little broo is staying UK he too mentioned this problem at his place!! I will just delete that site and re-create it tonight.
    Anyways. Thanks for your time & help! :) 
  • This must be cache definitely. Because 2 our friends also checked your website and on their site this looks exactly the same as on our side. But to be sure, we recommend to clear cache first and then deactivate cache plugin completely. Also you can remove logo for sticky completely because as we saw, you have the same logo for regular menu and sticky so it is unnecessary to activate sticky logo option.