My theme doesn´t update automatically

edited April 2018 in Updates & Changelog
Hello, what should I do to have my Betheme updated automatically?
I already installed Betheme in my WP with the "Hifi" demo, I already inserted the license, and I installed the Envato Market plugin and configured it without problems, I activated my "Envato API Connection" by my Envato API created, and in the Themes tab (in Envayo Market Plugin), Betheme appears correctly, but it does not update automatically.
What should I do? (I was able to update the theme from the plugin market, but I do not want to do it manually, I want it to be automatic). 
Greetings thank you!.

Comments

• Hi,
    From version 20 you can update the theme from the dashboard of your WordPress, in the BeTheme tab. Just register the license, and you will be able to update the theme, install newest plugins and import pre-built websites with sliders. We are not including rev-sliders and plugin updates in the theme package. You do not need the envato plugin anymore.
    thanks
  • Ok thanks for your answer!! but tell me, how can I configure the Betheme auto-update?
  • Betheme has no auto updates. You have to click the update button in your betheme dashboard.
    thanks