Childe theme CSS

Hi,
I have some issues regarding the Child theme CSS. It is connected by using the proper way. However, when i put my custom adjustments in the child theme, then those adjustments arent being used. When i use the build in CSS editor that my changes do appeare 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Hi,
    where exactly are you changing the styles in your child theme. Send us a link to your page.
    thanks
  • https://jeroenvanewijk.nl/ewijk/ some how non of the css i place in the childe theme does its jobe. 

Just a heads up. I still am running the css in the theme aswell ceaus im currently working on the website.

Thnx

• You would have to explain which elements and where in the css you are changing so we can inspect it.
    thanks
  • Well, the #subheader for example. Im trying to increase the padding of it but it doenst take my code at all. Since the padding:70px 0 . is hard coded in the theme it self i did try to applay the change to the: .subheader-both-center #Subheader .title and that didnt work either. 

• What about changing the subheader padding in theme options>header&subheader>subheader?
    cheers
  • O my bad. Didnt know there was a option for that. Sorry for that! 

But these are the other things that wont work with in the child theme but do work in the css screen under the theme options:

.section-border-bottom { border-bottom: 1px solid #cbd1d5; }

#Action_bar { border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e9; font-size: 12px; }
    #Action_bar .contact_details li { color: #9f9f9f; }
    #Action_bar .social li a { color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); }
    #Action_bar .social li a:hover { color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6); }

#Top_bar { border-bottom: 1px solid #a5a5a6; }

.kijkverderbtn {
    margin-top:-18px;
    }

.hover_color .hover_color_wrapper {
        text-align: left;
        font-weight: 400;