Progress Icon Shortcode Settings

Hi there.

After messing around for a bit, I figured out that the Progress Icons Shortcode is only accessible from within a column item as an insertable shortcode, unlike the progress bar which is is both a shortcode and an insertable item. Is there any plan to add the Icon version as an insertable item?

There are 4 settings that can be changed in the Shortcode: icon="", count="", active="" and background="". The first 3 I understand as the insert places placeholder text in there, but what is background for? So far all I can find is that I can override the color by typing "green" or "blue" in there, but I can't use a hex value. Is there any plan to make it more customizable, or am I missing something else it can do?

I searched the documentation, but there is nothing about the Progress Icons in there. Using "ctrl+f" with Progress only finds "4.2.33 Progress bars".

Thanks.

j

Comments

• Hi,

no, we do not have any plans to make Progress icons as items because there is no sense to do it. This won't work good as muffin builder item and will be useless. The background for this item is background color :) So you can use own color in hex format, like #E2E2E2

You're right. We missed this item in the documentation and we'll try to add it soon.

Thanks!