SIdebar Position Issue

edited May 2018 in WooCommerce
How to change position of sidebar on woocommerce product page and woocommerce category page ?

How to add two sidebars Left and Right  on woocommerce product page and woocommerce category page ?

After install prebuilt demo website view here on single product page and category page Sidebar showing  in right side but in Betheme demo "COSMETICS  "  and "DENIM "on single product page Sidebar is in Left side.

Comments

• HI,
    just edit the main shop page in wordpress>pages and set the sidebar layout options there.
    Woocommerce has one dedicated sidebar that is already created in appaerance>widgets under the plugin|woocommerce name.
    thanks
  • For Move Sidebar right to left this is working but

wordpress>pages>shop page  and set the sidebar layout options there Both Sidebars    This Option is not working 

Even i try with create new sidebars from theme options>sidebars

How We create two sidebars Left and right on shop page or product page ?
  • I have contacted the dev team and found out that for woocommerce the sidebar can be only left/right, there is no option to have 2 sidebars. Also you need to use the plugin|woocommerce sidebar
    thanks
  • you Mean 2 sidebar option is not for shop page it show there as a Dummy?

• How We Can Change shop page Sidebar links Color  ?
  • How We Add different header background images  on different product categories page  ?

i did not want to use global one image on all categories ?
  • Hi,
    1. Yes, it is kinda a dummy.
    2. The link colors in the sidebar cannot be changed individually. They are taken from theme options>colors>content.
    3. The header background image is the same for all category pages, it is inherited from the main shop page.
    thanks