Wrong font color after switching to static CSS

To The Support Team of BeTheme:

I have been using the static CSS for so long without any problems. After your latest theme update though, i started seeing a blue font instead of white at the footer section of the website - the sitemap of the site. 

As an attempt to solve the issue, I reverted back to the dynamic PHP styling files, made the necessary changes then i copied the new generated styles to the static CSS file as described in your tutorial. The problem though is that the moment i change it to static, the color of font at the footer links is changing back from white to blue. The rest of the website's styles are getting rendered exactly as expected.

The website name is: Labinator[dot]com

It would be really helpful if you can show me how to change that font color of the footer directly from the static CSS file. It would also be helpful to spot the original cause of this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards~

Comments

• Which fonts in footer you exactly mean? Because as we see, everything looks fine. We also checked our demo to be sure if we did not change anything within last updates and we didn't of course so the problem must be somewhere else.
  • Hello! 

Thank you for your reply. Please let me show you which font's color i mean. Please check the attached image below:

As you can see from the above image, that is the footer sitemap of the website.

Awaiting for your kind reply.
  • Are you sure that you don't have css cached somewhere? Because we checked your website on 3 different computers now this section is white, not blue what you can see on http://pbrd.co/1Bmx5tr
  • Yes, you are right!

I cleared my browser's cache and the caching of the website's plugins before i post the question but i forgot the clear the caching of CloudFlare.

Thank you very much for pointing that out and please consider my sincere apologies for missing that.

I highly appreciate your time up there.

Best Regards~