Video Embedding Dimension Issues

edited March 2015 in Blog
Hey there so I'm very new to betheme and I actually commisioned the creation of my current site. We have ran into an issue in which the blog section where I post my videos has some very odd dimensions that do not work well with video playback for youtube videos. I contacted YouTube directly since I am a partner however they informed me it was a problem within the builder and there was nothing they could do to help.

If anyone could help with this issue I would be very appriciative since its the final fix before the site goes live.

Thanks so much, heres some pictures with what I'm talking about and the site is http://wiggy.co/Videos

You can see that in both the blog and when the video links are clicked on the player sizes are squished or have awkward dimensions that do not properly play back the videos.

Images-

Comments

• Hi,

we do not understand your question because as we see, videos works properly. On your screenshots, also everything looks fine so we don't understand where the problem exactly is.

Thanks!
  • The video player is squished and provides awkward playback dimensions that are not default resolutions such as 720 or 1080p that is the issue as I have outlined.
  • Proportions for videos are properly. This is how our graphic did it and all videos are inside fixed width and height. But if you don't like it, and want to play with own sizes, then please play with below css:
    .post-photo-wrapper iframe { height: 174px !important; }
    .single-photo-wrapper .image_frame iframe { height: 440px !important; }