Megamenu going under content

Hi guys, 

I have a little issue with the mega menu. When the header area is not very tall (around 450 px in my case) the lower area of the mega menu is going under the content section and it's not possible to see the lower links. 

You can check the website: www.ds.pt, if you make your screen around 1400 px wide, the header will adjust from 600px tall to 450 px tall. If you hover on "Soluções" you will see that the lower section is being cut. 

Can you let me know if there is any fix to that? (without having to make the header taller :D

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    we checked your website and the menu works fine until 1240px when it goes to a mobile version,
    http://prntscr.com/jg54bz
    thanks
  • Hi, 

That's why I find it very strange. When I simulated the screen size with Google Chrome it works (Megamenu doesn't go under content). When I try the website on my other screen, that has a lower resolution (1440x900), it has this bug. 

You can see it happening on this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/jg89oa, notice that some of the menu items are cut just when the breadcrumbs section is meeting the content. 

Try to change your monitor res to 1440x900, maybe you will be able to simulate the issue. 

Thanks
  • edited May 2018
    Oh okay, now we understand where the issue is. THe problem is within your custom css, when you remove it, it will work fine.
    thanks
  • Yes I know that this could be a solution. I want to keep my css, because I don't like how the website looks with 650px header on smaller screens. that's why I have the css to make it smaller. (also keeps the aspect ratio better). Or you are speaking about a different css?

So, the question here is, why the megamenu is going under the content? It should go on top of it...
  • Sorry but we do not support custom code. The support policy does not cover changing the style.
     Policy says: Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio thanks