Set image size in gallery

Dear support,
i'm using muffin builder to create images galleries 3 columns.
I want that all the images have the same width and height to see a perfect grid. So the images would be resized and cropped.
I create a new size of images and i configured the resize and crop. 
So if i use the default wordpress gallery it shows my custom image size but using the muffin builder gallery there is not the possibility to set my custom size. I can select only thumb, med, large and fullsize.
How can i do? Or can you suggest me a way to use muffin builder and have a grid of images with same dimensions?
My customer has to insert photos and wp has to do it automatically.

Thanks in advance.

Regrads

Comments

• Hi, we suggest using the Muffin Builder gallery item. The sizes: thumbnail, medium and large do not correspond to how bif are the images in the grid but their dimmension. Regardless of which size you choose, the size will not change, just the image will be replaced with a greater quality one.
    The size of the gallery depends on how much space there is available and the grid is always squared.
    If not, you can change the image sizes of the images:

There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks