static-css

After I updated my theme the static-css doesn't work any more, any idea why?
I did evertything the same like I did before with the older versions, I rebuilded the static-css.

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but how could we know what is wrong if there is no links or examples we can see. We need to check the code.
    thanks
  • Can I send a private message ?
  • Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • The problem is fixed but I do have another issue. We wrote an article / blogpost about T-mobile.
    https://www.vergelijkexpert.nl/t-mobile-klantenservice/

I used the builder template.

1. The blogposts are made with the builder. The adsense always appears above the blogpost. I can not place adsense above the footer or in a sidebar. It destroys the footer than.

2. Users can't comment to the blogpost made with the builder and the builder template.

3. The size of the h2 is too big on the blogposts.

Is there a way to fix these issues?

• HI,
    1. this is because the builder appears last, if you want the default editor to appear last then go to theme options>global>advanced and change the display order.
    2. The option to comment is disabled in the theme files and cannot be changed. You can only post/vie comments using the default template.
    3. The size of h2 can be changed in theme options>fonts>size&style.
    thanks
  • 1. Doesn't work (Add is visible above the header and stays there.)
    2. Why you don't add a comment field in the builder?
    3. Can I change the size via css on an ividual blogpost?
  • 1. We are not responsible for the code you paste in the theme, we do not support third party code.
    2. It is not so easy as you may think. This is a core wordpress feature and cannot be done as an item.
    3. With css like this:
    body.blog h2 {font-size:20px !important;}
  • I want to add simple adsense code in a blogpost. Why the code doesn't appear there where I add it inside the text? 
  • Hi,
    Show us the code that you want to paste and where are you pasting it.
    Thanks.
  • IN the middle of the text this example code

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <!-- Homepage Leaderboard -->
    <ins class="adsbygoogle"
    style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
    data-ad-client="ca-pub-1234567890123456"
    data-ad-slot="1234567890"></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>

• All scripts from google (such as adsense), you have to paste in Google Analytics which can be found in Betheme > Theme Options > SEO > General (http://prntscr.com/jucuio)
    Thanks.
  • I am talking about adsense code !!!!! I want to show adsense banners, incontent banners !!!
  • Then you have to download other plugin for ads.
    We cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support.
    Thanks.
  • Really? I need a plugin to add incontent Google adsense banners into a blogpost?
    This theme and your support is really the worst on earth. It seems that you really know nothing about Google and monetizing a website. Why you build and sell this crap? 
  • edited June 2018
    Dear Warduke9,
    You ofcourse can add the google scripts to theme options>SEO but if you are looking for places to paste the banners we suggest taking a look at theme options>global>hooks and theme options>footer>call to action.
    For some header types like "creative" or "magazine" you can also populate the banner area in theme options>header&subheader>header.
    Cheers
  • Bryan,

Did you take a look on my page above?
    I simply want to add the google adsense banners inside the content of that page.
    I don't want to put it in the header or above the footer but simply between the content on that page.

When I do this, the banner appears above the page, that is not where I am looking for.

So how I get this working on the right place, there where I want?

• Well, it seems that the banner placement is set by the script. You cannot change it.
    Maybe there is a setting in the google adsense settings area. We are sure that this is not a theme issue and the placement of the banner is managed by other sources.
    Cheers