Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

static-css

After I updated my theme the static-css doesn't work any more, any idea why?
I did evertything the same like I did before with the older versions, I rebuilded the static-css.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Can I send a private message ?
  • The problem is fixed but I do have another issue. We wrote an article / blogpost about T-mobile.
    https://www.vergelijkexpert.nl/t-mobile-klantenservice/

I used the builder template.

1. The blogposts are made with the builder. The adsense always appears above the blogpost. I can not place adsense above the footer or in a sidebar. It destroys the footer than.

2. Users can't comment to the blogpost made with the builder and the builder template.

3. The size of the h2 is too big on the blogposts.

Is there a way to fix these issues?

• 1. Doesn't work (Add is visible above the header and stays there.)
    2. Why you don't add a comment field in the builder?
    3. Can I change the size via css on an ividual blogpost?
  • I want to add simple adsense code in a blogpost. Why the code doesn't appear there where I add it inside the text? 
  • IN the middle of the text this example code

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <!-- Homepage Leaderboard -->
    <ins class="adsbygoogle"
    style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
    data-ad-client="ca-pub-1234567890123456"
    data-ad-slot="1234567890"></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>
  • I am talking about adsense code !!!!! I want to show adsense banners, incontent banners !!!
  • Really? I need a plugin to add incontent Google adsense banners into a blogpost?
    This theme and your support is really the worst on earth. It seems that you really know nothing about Google and monetizing a website. Why you build and sell this crap? 
  • edited June 16
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Bryan,

Did you take a look on my page above?
    I simply want to add the google adsense banners inside the content of that page.
    I don't want to put it in the header or above the footer but simply between the content on that page.

When I do this, the banner appears above the page, that is not where I am looking for.

So how I get this working on the right place, there where I want?