Sidebar displays Error

edited March 2015 in Other
Hi, 
first off i like ur theme, its very good. Now to my problem:

I installed the demo beMoving (boxed Layout) now when i try to add a sidebar i get the Error :

This template supports the sidebar's widgets. Add one or use Full Width layout.

I added one alrdy (folowed the instruction on forum sticky post about sidebars and read documentation).  It dows shows up on the main page if i add the same sidebar by muffin builder sidebar widget module. I could try to work with muffin builder but i would rather use the buit in sidebar feature.image

Comments

• Hi,

are you sure that you did everything in accordance to what we wrote on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/10/how-to-create-sidebar-and-set-up-for-page?

Thanks!
  • edited March 2015
    yes as i wrote before i looked into documantion and also checked the forum and saw that post. I made one sidebar in themesettings, than went to widget config of wordpress added one widget. Than went to the page edit, clicked on layout left sidebar, below it autmatically selected the sidebar i made before, since i only made one.  
    With that  i get the Error only, so i went backin and used the muffin widget module (and chose the only sidebar i made) as u can see in the screenshot above that worked, but content is on the main page the sidebar still gives out Error.
  • when i google the exact Error on google, i found an other themeforum of you guys its not for betheme i coundnt read all the replies but someone wrote its a bug, maybe its the same in this theme?
  • Please send us access to your dashboard with details where you did it exactly and we'll see what you did wrong. We guarantee that the problem is on your side and it's not a bug!
  • is it possible that u look over it via remote control ? maybe teamviewer or anydesk or similar?
  • No, this is unfortunately not possible because we do not connect with any computers to check local environment. If your website is not online, then let us know when will be.

Thanks for understanding!
  • ok will report back when its online